iProtect 3-Band RF Detector – DD1216
Mini-USB Charging Cable
One Device shows 3 different types of detection at once displayed in a bar graph. Registers VHF/UHF 50-700 MHz, Mobile and Wireless 700 MHz- 3 GHz and Microwave and Wireless 3-12 GHz.
Having all three on the screen visibly shows what type of signals are being detected. This device allows the operator to set an alarm to reject background noise to a certain threshold, so it will only detect from at above the frequency set.
FREQUENCY RANGE: 50 MHz to 12 GHz
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analog and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range 50 MHz – 12 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands helps to avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- ALL BANDS and ONE BAND display modes
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Working modes: SILENT, AUDIO and ALARM
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Portable, reliable and easy-to-use
- The BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level
- The HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in ‘ONE BAND’ display mode)
- The SIGNATURE displays the possible signal type
- Built-in directed microwave antenna
- Shock-resistant CNC milled duralumin housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with resource of 6 hours
- Controlled by microcontrollers
- 2x built-in OLED displays
Video Overview of iProtect DD1216
How the iProtect DD1216 Targets and Eliminates Threats
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.